February 18, 2009

Wednesday....

It's a little before 4:00 PM here and I'm the only one up. Poor N. is still sick!! The doctor said there's a lot of "activity" in his belly so he's passed out once again and The Bean is down for her nap. I'm up and feeling sorry for myself. Remember when I said it was so nice to come home to a truly clean house? People, a tornado has been through the house. I haven't had a break from the baby since last Thursday! I love my Bean more than anything, but I am tired!

To make matters even more happy, it's going to snow. Again. A lot. I'm not sure we'll be able to have the sitter tomorrow---it wouldn't be fair to make her come to a sick house and with all the snow expected I'm not sure she'll want to drive over here anyway. And Friday's normal baby outing is canceled because it's school break 'round these parts. If I didn't have such a headache right now, I'd be drinking a stiff one. Or two. Or six.

I need a healthy husband and summer ASAP!

No comments: