February 6, 2009

Feel Free to Skip This Post

This could have been a Friday books, but instead, I'm gonna write about all the things I'm thankful for. I think it's important to do that every once and while. Lord knows I love to complain but sometimes it's good to recognize how lucky you are.

1. I am thankful for Nick.
2. I am thankful I have a happy and healthy baby girl.
3. I am thankful that Nick has a job and it looks like he'll have a job next year.
4. I am thankful that Nick's job didn't take us too far from our families.
5. I am thankful that our families are healthy and strong.
6. I am thankful that I am close to my brother.
7. I am thankful that I was able to get a car as soon as I needed one.
8. I am thankful that we don't have to worry about food or heat.
9. I am thankful that although it may be really cold a lot of the time, New Hampshire is a safe and clean place for my family.
10. I am thankful that I was able to get pregnant so easily and without any complications.
11. I am thankful for the sunlight that comes into my house in the afternoons.
12. I am thankful for the blueness of the cold evenings.
13. I am thankful that I have a babysitter once a week.
14. I am thankful that I can go to the gym.
15. I am thankful that I have met some nice people up here.
16. I am thankful for the friends I have all over the place, but mostly in New York.

Okay, there are more, of course, but that should suffice for now. I'll be back with some snark and complaints next week fo' sho. Happy weekend, y'all.

1 comment:

Karen said...

she's also gorgeous.