August 14, 2008

Why I Haven't Been Posting


Yes, it's partly because of the nursing, cuddling, and diaper changing demands of the Bean, but it's also because my darling husband tinkered with the blog and inadvertently took away the option to post new entries. But now it's fixed. Of course because of the nursing, cuddling, and diaper changing I don't really have much to say. My brain is mushy, people.

But today we took the Bean to the Queens County Farm Museum. It's where N. and I got hitched about 50 weeks ago. Bean kept her eyes open for quite some time and we had our first semi- public feeding (there was no one around) and public changing. Good times in Queens!

We have a date for the move to NH. We're gonna be out of here on the 23rd. In a way I'm relieved we have a date and UHaul reservation and some semblance of a plan. I need to start living and being a mom in NH rather than worrying about it from afar.

And that's all I can think of right now. Hopefully, future posts won't be so random and lame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!