August 6, 2008

It's A Baby, Not A Bean!!!!!

Our daughter was born at 10:42 AM on August 2nd. She was a pretty big bean at 8.5 pounds and 21 inches long. We might be a little biased but N. and I think she's incredibly beautiful.

I'm not going to use her name on this blog. The five readers who know me will know Bean's name. And just in case there are some lurkers (which is cool:) I don't want to give out her name to strangers. That way when she's 16, she can't guilt me into a bigger allowance because I like totally violated her privacy by giving her name out on the Internet, which will probably be totally old school by then. So she'll remain Bean.

Because she won't look like this soon enough, I will share a picture.



Pretty cute, huh?

4 comments:

JennyM said...

She's the cutest!! I can't wait to meet her!

Jim Wunsch said...

I met her and she really is a peach, but she is something of party animal I hear, up all night and sleeps all day. How can she live in the boondocks on those hours?

Anonymous said...

hi emma! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet bean! hopefully soon!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.