August 19, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


You know how hard it is to get up when you have a sleeping kitten on your lap? It's 1,000 times harder with a sleeping baby. As i write this Bean is totally conked out on her Boppy which is on my lap. I could move her, but she'll probably wake up and then I'd have to nurse her (again), which would make her pass out (again) so i figure I'll just let her sleep. She's curled up like a little kitten so I really don't have the heart to move her.

My butt is totally asleep and her dad put the bottle of water out of arm's reach but I've still managed to accomplish quite bit with the phone. I changed addresses on my two magazines, renewed said magazines, changed me and N.'s address via the postal service, activated the credit card that had been sitting on the window sill for the past month. This doesn't seem like much now but it felt like things had been accomplished.

Yet another lame post. 2 for baby, 0 for blog.

No comments: