June 9, 2008

Who's The Boss?


Boy, is it hot! Recording-breaking stupetifying humid nastiness. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday! There's nothing like a heatwave to kick it in that you really are 8 (!) months pregnant. I don't want to do anything. The problem is that doing nothing--just sitting on my butt---starts to hurt my lower back. What's a girl to do?

I thought I could do it all but I'm starting to wonder. Moving in what looks like to be 2-2 1/2 weeks is starting to seem a bit daunting. Especially if it's this hot and my back aches. I guess I'll just have to continue the new bossiness approach.

Things N, now does because I can't: tie my shoes, plant the basil, empty the a.c. (it's portable and fills up after about 4 hours), make the bed, walk much slower.

I wonder what else the Bean and I can add to the list in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: