March 25, 2009

Ummmm.....

I don't know what to write about here. I'm kind over my funk over being friendless. At least for today I feel like this is just a time in my life; before I know it we'll all be really busy all the time. Plus, when I am busy I also feel bad about sacrificing the bebe's naps. Sooooo.....

I'm also happy because our babysitter came twice this week, which was wonderful. On Monday I went to Borders to work in the Seattle's Best coffee shop there and you know what? I got so much done! Know why?

No wifi.

I mean you can pay $6.00, but I didn't and wow.

Oh, I might be getting a job in the fall. Just teaching one class a week for the Fall semester at N's school. I'm kind of nervous about it because it feels like it's been forever since I taught, but I think it would be good for me to do something other than Bean-Care all day. We're hoping my schedule and N's schedule will work out so that he can be home with her while I work.

So that's something.

The Bean is having some rough days. She's teething and eating up a storm and also in the mommy-stage, which is not fun. She used to be real chill for others, but these days she's an inconsolable wreck. She took a three-hour nap this afternoon and while she was the cheeriest I've seen her in days when she emerged from it, she was yawning an hour later. What is up?

I've been craving a cheeseburger for three days now. N. was nice enough to stop by the grocery and pick up a chicken and 4! sides, but I wish I were eating here for dinner.

Give me some post topics, people. This is sad.

3 comments:

JM said...

Idea of topic: Are there any interesting people in New Hampshire? Sometimes it's the quiet ones that have the most fascinating lives.

brooklyngirl said...

I'm sure there are interesting people, but I just haven't been able to meet them yet.

susie said...

summer! that's a fun topic. miss you emma.