March 30, 2009

Oh No! Not Again....

This was all set to be a different, upbeat post, but N came home with a stomach ache. Again. I don't think I can take it. Is that wrong? Both he and the Bean are in bed right now and it's just 6:00. 6:00 is the Bean's normal bedtime, but she just can't stay up for more than three hours without becoming a total crazy nut. Since her nap ended a little before 2:00, she was a loco by 4:30 and totally bonkers at 5:35 when I plopped her down.

And to think we thought she might make till 7:00 when DLS happened. Ha, ha.

N's normal bedtime is between 9:30-11:00. 6:00 is highly unusual. And we were gonna have spaghetti with MEAT sauce for dinner and then I was going to embarrass myself on the Wii fit, which Nick somehow picked up while shopping for screws and diapers. Hmmmm.... That boy can be dangerous when sent out to the box stores. I guess it's good for the economy, right?

More later?

No comments: