January 25, 2011

It's the end of January and I haven't mentioned all the freaking snow!?

I don't know what's up with that.
Let me describe the inconvenience that is snow. I have to climb a mountain of it just to strap Miss Bean into her car seat from my driveway. Then we go to the library and all the layers have to come off all of us girls: 1 snowsuit, 2 coats, 3 hats, 6 gloves, 1 scarf, 2 booties, and please Bean could you keep the boots and socks on? No, of course not. Then of course all those layers have to go back on and when Miss Koala is snow suited in her new appropriate warmth level snowsuit, she's too puffy to sit so splat. Then I had to wrangle the toddler back into ALL of her clothes. Then because I was parked on a snowbank, I had to leave her on the sidewalk, sit the Eskimo baby in her car street, survive the whizzing traffic, get Miss Bean back, put her in the minivan from the whizzing car side, follow her inside the van and wrangle her into her car seat that way.

A big old pain the butt!

This afternoon The Bean wore boots with no socks! We're getting desperate.

And you know what else.

It's fucking cold.

-25, baby.

Sorry for the cursing moms, but -25?!

1 comment:

Karen said...

JLW fell on his back 3 times in the park this AM; and KW has boots that aren't waterproof.