November 16, 2010

Suck It, America.2

I accidentally ordered 800! diapers for my baby. I meant to only order 400, but oops. Now we're down to single digits of diapers for Miss Bean. Her order won't be here till Thursday at the earliest. Oops.

I feel pretty crappy (pun intended!) about all this. We should switch to cloth ones, but I just can't bear to deal with more laundry. As it, we're surrounded by teams of it. And then when we finally do it, we can barely manage to put it away. But still. These diapers are just going to sit in a landfill forever.

Kids are just terrible for the environment. Seriously almost everything I've bought in the past few days has been stuff for the kids. Actually the only money I spent today was at the pet store. The Bean and I bought a bone for a dog she's especially fond of. I think it's an edible bone so at least that won't be in the landfill with all those diapers.

No comments: