April 25, 2010

Hell

I don't know what I did to piss off the Gods, but man have I been paying. It started off mildly enough with a week of poor sleeping due to terrible sore throats. Then, the sore throat turned into a cold, which turned into a sinus infection and bronchitis bad enough to warrant antibiodicts. But the small stomach and all the phlegm I coughed up along with the meds turned into me throwing it all up. So I stopped the meds early (with the doc's okay, of course) but I'd still spent the last week vomiting dinner after these insane coughing fits. Pleasant.

Finally stopped vomiting and coughing so darn much only to wake up yesterday with a most painful, can barely move bruised rib. The smallest movement is soooo painful. This has been going on for WEEKS! I don't think I can take anymore. I just hope Baby Meow Meow holds on so I can heal. Would not want to labor with this pain.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine being pregnant AND sick WITH a toddler underfoot... You're a trooper!