May 10, 2009

To All The Baby Mamas!

Happy Baby Mama Day, Baby Mamas! The Bean went all out this year what with the bling, the lights, the monkeys, the chocolate, and all the sloppy kisses! Every day is mother's day when you have such an excellent Bean for a baby. It's a bit gloomy out, but that's not going to stop me from enjoying the new season of Dairy Twirl---that's our local ice cream shoppe that opens today. The family will be going there in the afternoon after my massage!

I do have a new appreciation of all the work that goes into to being a baby momma this year so I'd like to give a shout out to Brooklyn Mama's mama! In celebration of today I started reading The Waterfall and of course, as you predicted, I like it.

Oh, and here's a picture of me not too long after last year's Mother Day!



And yes, I did continue playing professional basketball up into my 9th month!

2 comments:

Karen said...

xxx's
from
kw

sara s. said...

happy mothers day emma!! xx, sara