September 28, 2010

Another Fall

Miss Bean has been saying, "Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn," this past week. And although it was annoyingly humid today, those leaves are changing and dropping off at a really rapid rate.

This is my third fall up here. The first one struck me as the most beautiful. Perhaps because it was my first and because I was so tired that everything was just a little bit druggy. Last year I felt like the colors were too patchy. And this one is...well I don't know. It seems fast. I know what's coming although I don't know how it's going to be with two kids. I feel like we have to be outside all the time while we still can. Even when it gets cold, I think I'll try and get the girlies outside for a stroller walk everyday. We have these super cozy bundle me things for the stroller....if I make sure they've got hats and gloves how miserable will they be in zero degree weather?

I know they're gonna hate it, but I truly believe everyone is better mentally and physically when they get fresh air.

In other news Miss Koala HAS A TOOTH! I know, she's only four months. It's on top too, which I think it pretty unusual. It kind of explains her wacky a doodle nursing of late. Maybe she's reconsidering that sandwich N offered her last week....

No comments: