September 7, 2009

I Know It's Been Too Long

Sorry, loves, I didn't mean to become one of those people who never updates her blog anymore. I have no excuse but the incarceration, the failed heist, and that quicky stint in rehab.

Or maybe it's my addiction to Scrabble on the iPhone.
(Just kidding, mom. I haven't played in a few weeks. I'm totally okay. Really.)

For reals? I don't know. The summer ran away here. I think it might have to do with Missy Bean and her incessant walking. The girl can't be stopped! So yeah, there's that. And uh, I start teaching tomorrow! I haven't taught a class since May 2008! And I haven't taught freshman comp in years. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Right now I'm feeling kind of zen about it. My syllabi are all made and my darling husband presented me with a lovely attendance book and whole pack of inky pilot pens.

I'm sure I'll be tweaky as beans tomorrow though.

Have I mentioned that the class is at 8:00 AM!?

Anyway....I promise to try to not let so much time go by between posts.

And now I'm off to watch Mad Men! It's so good, you should really consider watching it.

No comments: