April 20, 2009

Monday Monday

It's been a while. Despite my best efforts, I did get sick. A sore-throat/sinus/cough/tremendous amount of mucous thing. Pleasant. The Bean is still having some ailments, too, but she's mostly better. Although I think she's in a baby funk this week. She spent most the afternoon in a terrible mood despite a good nap and a positive, truly entertaining mama. The census lady got a huge smile for some reason though. And we were both throughly entertained by the dogs next door. I don't know what we would do without those crazy dogs. Watching them run and round like lunatics really entertains Ms. Bean. When she's a bit bigger, the dog's owner has said she can go into the yard (instead of peering over the fence) and run around with them!

I'd like The Bean to grow up with dogs so she won't be afraid of them like I was when I was a kid. The Bean's papa does love him some dogs and I imagine we'll get one at some point, but we need to have a big yard where it can go outside. Also, I'd like to live near some kind of park thing. So maybe in 5-10 years we'll have a dog. I also like cats quite a bit. More than cats, I like coming up with names for cats. Don't you think a cat named Waffles is genius. And Guacamole. I think that would be a good name for a cat too. We could call him Guac.

My next post will be better. I hope.

No comments: