September 22, 2008

Milestones of the Month


What do you know, kids? We've been we've been livng free or dying for a whole month now. Some NH milestones are:

1 I joined the gym.
2. AND I went swimming. And it wasn't in a maternity suit! And I got to use the hot tub and sauna without fear of over heating a fetus!

3. I went to to the library and took out a book! The book wasn't about kids or parenting at all. It's fiction and I've read about 70 pages! I might even finish it before 2009.

4. I drank a drink made with liquor.

5. I stayed awake for a whole episode of "Mad Men".

6. I registered my car and myself (to vote) in the state of New Hampshire.

7. I volunteered for Barack Obama. You should too.

8. We went to a party. At nightish. Given by someone I met who might become a friend.

9. I cooked five course meal in which everything---from pasta to pie crust---was made from scratch using only organic, locally grown products.

Okay, the last one is just keeping you on your toes. But all the rest, cross my heart, are true.

No comments: